Thursday

Our first workshop ever!


This is just some part of what we (me, Keetee and Ann) did today.
We're trying to summarize and prepare every details in our first ever workshop as much as possible.
Of course, we're far from perfect but that doesn't mean we're not trying to do our best, right? I have to admit, it took every single bit of my energy to deal with this. It looks easy...and it may be easy...but since this is our first time so there're lots of things needed to be done. And we all rewarded ourselves with nice dinner. : )

Hope everything goes well because I want nothing more than u girls enjoy every moment with us. : )

Oh, and new stock from Mark's just arrived this morning.
Popular items re-stock, new items just in.
I will trying to upload them on fb as soon as the workshop is done.



No comments:

Post a Comment